Watched Mar 30, 2012
There are movies you enjoy because they are great movies and there are movies you enjoy because during the duration small pieces entertain. Safe Men falls into the later.
This movie has:
- Sam Rockwell looking like Jim Carrey from Dumb & Dumber.
- Paul Giamatti wearing a Power Rangers t-shirt and doing the robot.
- A Jewish mob boss dressed like a giant Skittle and in the scene is a giant bowl of Skittles.
- Mark Ruffalo with a porn-stache playing the most pathetic character I've ever seen (don't know how he ever got a leading man role after this).
- Peter Dinklage with a mallet.
- A great dance party mash-up during the closing credits.