Mikhael Tarigan’s review:
Highlights of the film:
1. Everytime Emma Thompson explodes sobbing.
2. When Imelda Staunton running in fire saving her baby.
3. The fact that Staunton, Thompson, and Rickman are in Harry Potter brings so much memories.
4. How much I hate looking at Hugh Grant walking awkwardly like he's stepping on minefield with half smile trying to charm everyone.
5. I can't imagine if Winslet's character had Facebook profile at the time. Imagine what she would write as her status everytime a man broke her heart.