The Social Network 2010 ★★★★★

This is one of the greatest films of all-time. Aaron Sorkin's script is razor sharp and full of zinging one-liners, such as Zuckerberg referring to the Winklevoss twins as "the Winklevi" and his brilliant smackdown of the attorney who asks if he has his full attention. Jesse Eisenberg sparkles as the brilliantly intelligent, very irritating Mark Zuckerberg, managing to handle not only the fast-talking witticisms, but also the drama and torment that accompanies the character's betrayal of his best friend.

The supporting cast are equally wonderful with masterful director David Fincher managing to do the unthinkable and get a strong performance out of Justin Timberlake.

Every time I watch it, I realise even more how astoundingly good it is. In any other year, it would've breezed through the Oscars. Fucking Colin Firth with his stutter!

1 Comment

• The King's Speech may have won the awards, but I believe this will be the film that stands the test of time. A true masterpiece of our time, this will stay relevant to this era for as long as people look back to the first days of social networking.

Please to comment.