Tangled 2010 ★★★

I'm not a big fan of this type of Disney film, (I'm more of a Pixar guy) but this one was pretty good and great for kids.

22 Comments

• Nah you just tend to like family films more than I do. I'm very picky when it comes to those types of films.

• and there's nothing wrong with that at all. I have an issue when a film is too kiddie which I know makes no sense if it's a kids film, but I need it to have something for me as well beings I'm a grown ass man.

• Yeah Kung Fu Panda was merely OK to me and I haven't seen the second one. I know you didn't like WALL.E, but it's a favorite of mine along with Up, and Shrek. One of my all-time favorite family/kids films is The Neverending Story. I watched a very adult animated film recently well actually claymation called Mary & Max have you seen it? It's actually quite interesting.

• Yeah it's really kind of bleak. I gave it 3 stars, but a lot of people like it better than that so definitely check it out. I would of rated it higher, but it's so damn depressing I couldn't do it.

• Have you guys seen Mirrormask?

• It's been on my watchlist forever.

• Well I read your comment a while back about liking harmless stuff. This is a beautiful fable written by Neil Gaiman. Thought you might enjoy it.

• My 4 year old says it's boring. I like it. And the songs are good.

• Despite this being Disney, it felt like a Pixar film. Made up for the shitty Cars 2.

• Yeah I didn't care much for the first Cars so I avoided Cars 2.

Please to comment.