Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation ★★

Being an actual Transylvanian person (a Romanian from the Transylvanian region, you feel) watching this movie franchise is quite an adventure. The movie is fun, laughed out loud a few times, the characters are cute, but I feel like it doesn't bring anything new to the table. Also, very very predictable, which bugged me a bit. Needless to say, it doesn't have any kind of accuracy to the actual facts, sometimes disregards important things (which again annoys me because I noticed people actually consider this movies facts; I met an American guy who came to Transylvania in summer with only thick clothes because he saw in movies that "it's dark, gloomy and it rains", which put my whole life into perspective). Ok, maybe it's not something to complain about, and I'm butthurt just because, but I wish movie creators pay more attention to the reality they take inspiration from. Just a personal opinion.

Overall, a good film if you are looking for light-hearted fun and an over-under story line, with pretty cute animation, predictable and a bit corny.