Wrath of Man

Wrath of Man ★★★★

I will say I usually don't like Guy Ritchie movies but I love Statham so I gave this a chance. So glad I gave it a chance. I really enjoyed this movie. Loved the action and I love me some good revenge. The one thing I can say I loved the most was the score. It just pulled me in from the beginning. Playing the recurring score throughout the movie was just the best. The cast is also crazy, great cast in this movie. The only thing that kind of took me out of the movie was the other crew. I know they were soldiers and wasn't paid for their work and service but it seemed they took it to another level killing a lot of innocent people just working. They were trying to be filthy rich when they could have lived comfortably with just a couple trucks. Other than that I loved this movie. Oh and I love to watch people plan heist. I don't know why but I love the heist and the planning.

Favorite moment / scene: When he was talking Statham's character about the robbers just leaving when they saw him. Then the main boss steps in saying what he is trying to say is keep up the good work and you will be employer of the month LOL.

Chad liked these reviews