Disgraced ★★★★

I am not that interested in sports but I find sports stories and sport scandals fascinating. This definitely was fascinating but it is SO much more sad and an indictment on not just the Baylor athletic program but institutions in general. It's hard to talk about this without spoiling much but what at first seems like a missing person's case ends up being a cover up and massive NCAA violations. You will come out of this hating Coach Bliss. He represents everything that people hate about anyone who has any hint of power. To know that the truth as to what happened will probably never come out is heartbreaking, especially for all the loved ones involved with this.

Even though this isn't at the level of say a Jinx or The Imposter it is still a very well made documentary. It is set up almost like a thriller and it keeps you guessing as to what is going to happen next. Also, the documentary makers do a great job of getting good material out of those interviewed. I do recommend this one and also recommend checking out ESPN's 30 for 30 docs as well.