Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice ★½

All the brilliant technical stuff can not hide the fact that Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is one of the most disappointing movies of this decade. Although the personal drama between our protagonists Batman and Superman seems to be very interesting in the beginning, they appear very unmotivated, and also the performances of Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck left me unimpressed. The plot of this movie is a total mess, it's absolutely incoherent from beginning to end, and also the pacing was very weak, because the movie felt very long-winded from time to time. In addition to that, I think that Jesse Eisenberg was one of the biggest miscasts in the history of filmmaking. Seriously, was this guy supposed to be a villain? I couldn't help but laughing every time he was on the screen. I usually like this guy, but his performance was simply ridiculous.

I'm sorry for this incoherent review, but after watching this clusterfuck of a movie, I have no idea how to write anything coherent. I could even understand if people were about to hate me after reading this. I'm sorry, but I absolutely hate this movie.

Adrian liked these reviews