Avengers: Endgame

Avengers: Endgame ★★★★★

After watching "Avengers: Infinity War" I couldn't wait for this, the year long wait went by rather fast and walking out I couldn't believe how much of an emotional experience this was, like I knew it was going to be but not on THIS level. This is easily the smartest and most human MCU film (to the point where I wouldn't even consider the first hour of this a superhero film) and the 3 hours were definitely needed to tell this very meaty story. Every actor and character here is at their absolute best and some of them honestly deserve Oscar attention, mainly Robert Downey Jr. who is easily the best he's ever been in any of these films. The film is filled with surprises, beautiful effects, hilarious humor and has what is HANDS FUCKING DOWN the craziest action sequence I think I've ever seen, you're *SERIOUSLY* not ready for what you're going to experience. The audience and I were cheering, laughing and crying throughout that entire thing, and it was a wonderful experience. "Avengers: Endgame" is all around a beautiful film and a perfect finale to the Infinity Saga, this is a film that is gonna go down as one of the greatest comic book films ever and is everything that I could've possibly asked for and so, so much more!

Ahaskell20 liked these reviews