Guardians of the Galaxy

Guardians of the Galaxy ★★★★½

Honestly this movie was much better than I had initially anticipated, after only seeing very little of Starlord in comic book form I wasn't a huge fan. However after seeing this then considering what to put into a review for it, I was left with a few unanswered questions. Such as: How much hate am I gonna get for saying I preffered this to the Avenegers? Probably a shitload. How much hate for saying that I actually wasn't a huge fan of the Avengers movie in the first place? Probably a few more. However do I have enough poeple reading my reviews to make a shitload of hate? Yeaaaah... no. So I'm probably fine with putting my honest opinion. With Chris Pratt, or Emmet from the lego movie as you may know him or you know those other roles hes done (may not be able to remember any other roles hes done and feeling to lazy to go google it but I know hes married to the house bunny Anna Faris so thats got to be worth something), as Peter Quill aka Starlord leading his band of ragtag thieves, murderers, assassins and of course Groot to beating a human sized smurf. Well I'm sure the villains had actual names but a perk of writing a review nearly two weeks after seeing the movie is I don't really remember them. What I do know is Thanos looked pretty awesome, hope to see him in some of Marvels further cinematic pieces. As always though this did contain an after credit scene, but I'm not going to spoil it for anyone so all I'm going to say is that its a ducking quacker of a scene.

ajpurton liked these reviews