In Zodiac Jake Gyllenhaal rifles through paperwork for 4 hours straight and it is fucking exhilarating.
Yeah, still really good. I liked it more the second time. A few thoughts:
- I wish it rained every time the sun went down where I live!
- too many faces survive point blank explosions.
- Andy Serkis is cool but he has zero business being Alfred in any universe.
- play that Batmobile reveal + chase sequence at my funeral because it rips! george miller eat your heart out
- it is COMICAL how little screen…
Am I in heaven?
Like thousands of Gizz fans, I was so hyped up for the double date Red Rocks concert sets on May 5th and 6th. Due to the superbug going around at the moment, that's sadly not happening for a while. Quite the bitter boogie if you ask me. Definitely something to be stressin' about. Don't you just hate it when well-laid plans go down the sink? Leaves you feeling empty...
BUT the Gizz-Gods were in my rhythm…