Keane ★★★★

The movie Keane was an exciting very suspenseful movie. The movie left me wondering what was going to happen next. Keane had me asking myself when is he going to kidnap keera, that was the best part of the film making. I liked how they put him taking Keera at the end to keep the viewer wondering what's next.

The movie was very successful in the way they showed his emotions and his feelings. It dove down and put us in his shoes. They did a great job showing the audience what is what like to be schizophrenic. Keane flowed very well and was a great story.

The film was a great way to show how devastating it is to lose your child, it showed people how crazy people become from it. William when he took care of Keera had great father like characteristics and treated her as his own.

William Keane was the perfect person for this role. He was so great in his role that I didn't know anything about schizophrenia but now I have a better understanding of what it is. he knew his role he knew how to play it.

Overall I thought the movie was very good and had me wondering what was gonna happen next. It had me on the edge of my seat trying to see what were clues to the next part. The movie had me wanting more from the movie than the cliff hanging ending.