Spider-Man: Far from Home

Spider-Man: Far from Home ★★★★★

I loved this film a lot more than I was expecting to! Despite the fact that I love most of the Spider-Man films, including Homecoming, I didn't think this one looked as good as the others. I expected to have a good time with it but nothing more... I got much more than just a good time!

While I still prefer Spider-Man (2002) and Homecoming, I think that upon re-watch I might actually move this up a spot. The performances in this were phenomenal and the chemistry between all the characters was so realistic, which I think stems from the fact that they all seem to be really great friends in real life. There was a lot more progression in this one and a lot more going on, which meant for a lot more conflict that was really fun and interesting to see.

Like I said, for now this is probably my third favourite Spider-Man film (yes, over Into the Spider-Verse and Spider-Man 2) but I think that could change over time.

Score: 92/100

*Spider-Man is still my favourite superhero of all time and Tom Holland is the best out of them all*

Ali liked these reviews