connor’s review published on Letterboxd:
real little boy loser hours
• this looks like nothing ? i guess i should have known that the character of QT’s form is entirely dependent upon the grammar of whatever cinema he’s aping most these days, but it still sort of surprised me how plain this is looks/feels.
• Margot Robbie is good in this
• the structure of this movie is just “hey here’s a guy.” so, so many boring scenes of people talking about nothing
• soundtrack is ass except for you keep me hangin on
• really not in love with how many punchlines this makes out of violence towards women! the climax is straight up repugnant, v gross stuff, Mr Tarantino
• felt 18 hours long