RSS feed for Andrew4545

Favorite films

Recent activity

All

Recent reviews

More
  • Justice League

    Justice League

    ★★★★

    To describe Justice league in one word, I'll say it's fun. Everyone came to play in this movie and I loved it. As far as the critics go, what the hell are you talking about? The CGI was fine. I'd say 90% of it was really good. The other 10% felt like PS3 cutscenes. 

    The team was on point. All of the members of the justice League came to play. And while talking about Superman may be a spoiler. All I'll say is that he's great. 

    So a weak villain and some ol CGI round out a perfectly fine and fun popcorn movie.

  • The Amazing Spider-Man 2

    The Amazing Spider-Man 2

    ★★★

    This movie is just good. Not great and not bad. But I like it. Also if you edit it and take about 20 minutes out and add the deleted scenes back in, it's a better movie.

Popular reviews

More
  • Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

    Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

    ★★★★½

    Gets better every time. Can't wait for Justice League!!!

  • Melancholia

    Melancholia

    ★★★

    For a film that I've wanted to see for a long time, it sort of disappointed me. A lot of style, but little supstance. 


    Kirsten Dunst is great in the first half of the movie, which is all about her. Her sisters character played by Charlotte Gainsbourg is the worst. Kiefer is fine and everyone else is average. The direction is cool, a lot of shake in the camera work, and at times it feels like a home movie, when…