Wow! 500 million films watched by our community!
a true love letter to hollywood. 90% of this film was the main cast riding around in cars listening to amazing music while the other 10% was an actual plot..…
I love how Mr. Tarantino gave 18 year old girls who want to suck Brad Pitt off while he’s driving a voice.. after my rewatch I’m going to give this…
Roberto_ ★★★★★ 8
margot robbie: *smiles*
me: that was the best acting i've ever seen in my whole life
sree ★★½ 3
i want booty shorts that say "danny devito" on the ass
SilentDawn ★★★★★ 33
Going to a film in a theater is an experience. Regardless if the film is good or bad, a masterpiece or a failure; when the house lights go down, something…
josh rosenthal ★★★★★ 5
i really, really, really loved this but i almost killed myself when Scarborough Fair started playing for the seventh time within ten minutes.
SilentDawn ★★★★★ 20
3 hours of undiluted, insane, balls-out, coked-out, swift, ludicrous, hysterical, wacky, berserk, horrifying, paralyzing, unnerving, savage, bloodthirsty, untamed CINEMA.
The icing on the cake? It was released to a…
just WHAT did jennifer aniston expect from dating a guy named Gary
No lists yet