To All the Boys: Always and Forever ★★★½

I didn't think I'd get even a bit emotional after this stupid trilogy of all the ones out there, but here I am.

I honestly wouldn't call this even a guilty-pleasure sort pf thing, but the thing is: when I look back at the full collection, all I feel is pleasure, no guilt. A rocky middle part, but overall I loved it! The first movie is still the best one.

Michael Fimognari actually sort of makes his comeback here with an actual good job at the director's helm. Very surprising after the second movie!

Also, I won't take shit at my man Noah Centineo. The man actually does a good job in these movies, and from what I've seen he isn't like an asshole or anything. He's a pretty good actor, I don't know why so many people hate him.

Seriously though, I don't regret watching this trilogy one bit! I'm definitely better off seeing this than if I lived now without clicking that "watch button" on that saturday night. I'll even maybe revisit these movies sometime in the future, I truly enjoyed these so much. I love NYC too, man :-)

Movie #3 of Movie Saturdays!

Anttinpa liked these reviews