Glass ★★★★½

I'm not sure how I can explain how much I loved this without going into spoilers, and *REALLY* don't want to spoil anything about this, but all I'll say is this.

What you're expecting likely isn't what you're going to get. If you're expecting a ton of locations and set pieces, you're likely not going to be very happy. If you're expecting a pitch perfect conclusion to these characters, the conclusion you get isn't going to make you happy....

But I want you to keep this in mind as well: this story M. Night has been telling for nearly 19 years now has never been one specifically about these characters. This is a story that's meant to show us, that there's much more to our world than the people who control it want us to see, that extraordinary people people exist in many different forms, and that the only answer to seeing this isn't by believing, but by taking back control. Taking back sight. Taking back our right to exist.

We deserve to be seen. We deserve to be heard. Regardless of who were are or what disabilities or regular abilities we have, of what sexuality, or race we are, we have a right to exist. And we're not going to let these people put us down any longer.

Strong contender for one of the angriest films I've seen in awhile and I doubt we'll ever get anything like it in an equal amount of time...