Army of the Dead

Army of the Dead ★½

It is impossible to feel a sense of danger or concern for the characters when you know that they are all going to die. The ending gave me the feeling that the director was screwing me, watching 2 hours of film to have no reward, just wasting my life. horrible ending. I only gave this stars because of the openness, only good part.

okay if it's an action movie to not think too much, then why they try to make a background to EVERY CHARACTER? the time building this background seems like a waste of time and nobody had a decent closure, they are all one-dimensional, even with the failed attempts to pass some illusory development. This just illustrates the deficiency that snyder has to develop his characters and spend some emotion. A lot of scenes with illusion of grandeur that uses countless devices used as a crutch (dark filters that don't allow us to see the good makeup of the zombies, obviously slow motion , etc.) to hide the director's inability to build characters that run away from the "long and intense" or "annoying comic relief" stereotype.

Beatriz liked this review