The Kissing Booth 3

The Kissing Booth 3

❌22%
YouTube review - Click HERE
2021 list - Click HERE

It's the summer before Elle Evans is set to head off to college, and she has a big decision to make.

I had to watch this while on vacation with my poor family, and there is nothing redeeming about that fact. Look, it is what it is. You all know as well as I do what it is, so let’s not waste time and write a long review on it. I had a hard enough time making my video. I will say that the film’s unintentional humor is entertaining. I will not lie and say the Mario Kart scene was not a blast. It was hilarious, and I was so amused every time the camera would cut to someone in the crowd acting like their team just won the Super Bowl. Elle and her friends just become so unlikeable at points, and this makes it hard to root for anyone. It has its sweet moments, and I do enjoy the fact that it ends positively; fans of the franchise will appreciate that, but I completely checked out two movies ago. I’m just in it for a semi-compelling cast and a few hilarious moments. The script is awful, the repetitive montages add nothing to the story, and every scene holds something completely unrealistic. “This is a movie on Netflix.” - My endorsement.

🔙Good Will Hunting♻️