the experience of watching a good film was much enhanced by the discovery that my uni gives free kanopy access, justifying the 1000s of pounds i'm giving them
i think every single piece of media should be lit like this
reasons i cannot believe i hadn't seen this until now
- the COLOURS!
- the vast array of sick jackets that i would very much like
- lee pace in eyeliner
- wholesome found family father/daughter dynamics
- perhaps the best performance from a child actor i have ever witnessed- i felt immediately compelled to hug my little sister very tight
- lee pace's arms
- 'overwrought' theatricality, lavvvit
- ability to make me sob like a little baby
for some reason this just clicked with me and now i think i may watch it incessantly.