Couldn’t wait for the “Honey Badger” to slaughter the entire team, annoying fucking idiots….
The dialogue is cringeworthy but the over the top violence and cool animation saves this one from being a dud.
- Instead of the town sheriff arresting our protagonists he prefers the other option of attempting to run them over with a combine harvester.
- Deaths in this one were pretty cool
- The effects have not improved since the first one
This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
- Black Mirror Presents: Rent-a-Pal
- Absolutely loved this movie, more people need to be talking about this one imo
- Brian Landis Folkins gives the most underrated performance of the year in my book, he was excellent as David
- Always great seeing Will Wheaton
- Great production to capture the early 90’s aesthetic
- The fact that David knew exactly what card order to put the deck in to ensure that Andy’s moves matched up with the deck was so subtle yet genius