La La Land

La La Land ★★★★★

the most underrated character in the whole movie is definitely carlo. if it wasn’t for carlo mia wouldn’t have gone to get a drink and thus she wouldn’t have seen seb playing with the band. if it wasn’t for carlo mia would have never called out for sebastian so that he can get her keys after the party. if it wasn’t for carlo we would have never gotten a remake of goldilocks and the three bears from the perspective of the bears. if it wasn’t for carlo we wouldn’t have gotten this absolutely beautiful, mesmerizing masterpiece that can’t ever leave my head no matter how hard i try to think of literally anything else. if it wasn’t for carlo i would have never been introduced to the movie that  changed my whole life. if it wasn’t for carlo damien chazelle wouldn’t have made the best film of the past 1000 years. if it wasn’t for carlo i wouldn’t have been savagely torn to pieces then picked up only to be broken again in the span of 2 hours and 8 mins. if it wasn’t for carlo i wouldn’t be me so thank you carlo, thank you so very much good luck on your movie.

ayad liked these reviews