The Perks of Being a Wallflower

The Perks of Being a Wallflower ★★★★★

i will never be able to fully express how much this film means to me. i could talk about it for hours upon hours and it still wouldn't be enough. charlie, sam and patrick didnt have to be genuine people in my life to save me, they simply did it through a screen and i will forever be grateful for what this film has given me. there are no words to properly express how i feel whenever i see charlie's breakdowns or a moment of genuine friendship between the trio or alice being treated like i've been treated in every friendship and most importantly there will never ever ever be enough words to say how i feel about the heroes scenes. the complete and utter longing for wanting a moment where u can feel free and alive - a moment u thought was only possible in the books and movies. charlie has done so much for me, his journey and pain and friendships have changed who i am forever. this movie gives me a deeper appreciation for life and the moments like charlie's tunnel moments. i truly dont think a better coming of age story has ever been written, and i genuinely believe they could not have picked a more perfect time, cast and director to put this beautiful story to film. thank u stephen, thank u logan, and thank u cast of this amazing life changing movie. ill never ever get over this movie, i promise u.

paige liked these reviews