ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA!
Acting was serviceable
- Paul Rudd was actually not all that great. He seemed very exaggerated and very try hard. He was better in the first. Still fine, but he seemed dumber to me, like intelligence wise.
- Evangeline Lilly was pretty good, very enjoyable.
- Michael Douglas, fucking amazing as always.
- Laurence Fishburne was okay.
- The chick who played the villain was okay.
- Supporting cast was pretty good.
Action was again, fine, but it…
The 14th film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe introduces Doctor Steven Strange, a neurosurgeon who is in a near fatal car crash loses almost all ability in his hands. With the last of his money he travels to Nepal, where he is introduced to The Ancient One and the mystic arts.
First things first, the acting. Bedhead Clickerbird plays Doctor Steven Strange and he was very good. I really like his gritty American accent and I love his asshole persona…