Eddie Redmayne really needs to quit playing female charachters...
No Spoilers for you who haven't seen it:
- Too long for it's own good.
- A side story that looks like the Prequels.
- Waste of brilliant actors.
- Too many twists surrounding if a character dies or not, that will suffer even more after a rewatch.
- Not even close to the practical effects I loved in Force Awakens.
- Mark Hamills preformance
- The Island part
- Millenium Falcon
- Poe Dameron
- That JJ is closing the story with the setup that we get from the ending in The Last Jedi.
What's not to like here?
One of my favourite actors (Casey Affleck), the "Heat-heist"-vibe and a great last 30 minutes that's intense all the way through.
The only minus was the totally miscasted Kate Wislet. Hillcoat shows how great of an director he is, i love both The Road and Lawless.