This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
Maxx’s review published on Letterboxd:
This review may contain spoilers.
In this movie:
- The Rock punches an ostrich in the face
- Karen Gillan feels her own boobs
- Kevin Hart talks reeaaaallly slooowly
- famous Youtuber Jablinski Games does the exact same jokes you saw in the previous one
- Awkwafina does her best Danny DeVito impression
- Danny DeVito complains about not being able to get laid, which is EXTREMELY unrealistic. I mean have you seen how hot that guy is. There's a reason Reddit thinks he's the sexiest man alive. It's a good thing he isn't in the movie a lot cos i had to resist the urge to whip it out and bust a fat nut every time he was on screen. Fuck.
- Danny Glover embraces his horse fetish.
Should you see it? Should you not see it? Would Martin Scorsese think it's cinema? I don't know. I don't even know anything anymore.
What are these "movies" anyway?