Demons 2

Demons 2 ★★★★½

FRIDAY NIGHT CONTINUES WITH ONE OF THE BEST FUGGIN SEQUELS IN THE UNIVERSE YOU BETTER BELIEVE IM WATCHING DEMONS 2!

A near perfect sequel that captures a lot of the magical chaos of the first Demons. And this time it takes place in a freakin apartment building! Which happens to be my 2nd favourite setting for a horror film right after a movie theatre. So naturally these films cater to my every desire. Of locations. There's just something extra claustrophobic and isolating about being trapped in a building with a bunch of insane demons on the loose!

Leave it to our Demoni jerks to crash one of the most happening parties ever! I would totally go to that party. Drink all the punch, dance around in my leisure suit and sneak the hell out before the Demons show up.

I love how 80s this film is. From the hideous clothes, pastel colours, tacky decor - it's an onslaught of deliciously wicked style. And those pleated pants. So many pleats...Cheesy acting, hilarious characters and all the Demons mayhem you could ever ask for. And more pleats.

Shout out to my little demon baby monster you da best. It's like a cross between a Gremlin and a Ghoulie. A Groulie. Love that entire scene. I could watch a whole movie dedicated to the Groulie causing endless hijinks and destruction.

This could be better than Demons. Maybe not. I don't know. Its close!

Groulie!!