Teaching definitely hurt my movie watching; until my annual winter movie binge came around
I don’t think I’ll ever recover from getting kicked out during the climatic battle after the power went out.
I had such a great time in this and definitely hit me in the feels; however, I don’t think I can give a movie 5/5 that needs significant research beforehand.
Glad I finally got NYC in a MCU Spider-Man movie and a non-Ironman villain
Since I was in the theater by myself here is my compilation of random notes that I took:
* Way too Many drone shots
* Great set pieces
* Bad editing and camera work outside of action scenes
* Does every cop in la know how to drift?
* Why are cops shooting when there are so many civilians around
* Spinning shots during dialogue made me want to throw up
* The wonders of telehealth