Elf

Elf ★★★★

“WOW! The worlds best cup of coffee. Congratulations guys! You did it!”

A guaranteed good time with every watch.

This film truly never gets old. I’ve loved it since I was a kid and it’s honestly one of my favorite Christmas movies and I am a huge Christmas movie guy. Will Ferrel is absolutely great in this film and does amazing with the innocence of Buddy the Elf. I definitely had a few real laughs watching this movie. There are some really funny parts. It’s also SUPER quotable and there are lots of memorable scenes. Although the third act is where it goes downhill imo but it’s not bad. I thought the relationship between Zoey Deschanel and Will Ferrel was a little rushed tbh. Would she realistically fall for him? Maybe. 🤷🏻‍♂️. But I do always love the end when everyone is singing in Central Park.
    I thought the special effects with the elves in the North Pole compared to Buddy was really well done. And the set and stop motion characters in the North Pole were amusing as well.
    Overall, Elf is a great film. It’s heartwarming, funny, innocent, has great music, and is one of my favorite Christmas stories. I just saw it in theaters because they are playing Christmas Classics. It was a lot of fun. Definitely still holds up but I didnthink the story gets a little rushed towards the third act. 👍.

🅱️enjam!n liked these reviews