Halloween

Halloween β˜…β˜…β˜…

β€œI saw him...the shape” πŸŽƒ πŸ”ͺ

I just got outta seeing Halloween, aside from a few gaping plot holes, I enjoyed it for the most part. It wasn’t fantastic and it wasn’t bad, it just seemed like a regular movie to me. I do think that the Halloween franchise is one that seems to have no self respect, it also seems to be very lazy. Think of how many timelines this series has, it baffles me at how all over the place these films are.

Jamie Lee was on pointe, she always is when she’s playing the character of Laurie Strode. Judy Greer, however, is absolutely useless, I feel she’s an actress that deserves better at this point in her career. Andi Matichak was quite memorable, I actually think her arc of the movie was the best part and I feel she was more the lead character over Laurie. Please tell me I’m not the only person that thought this? The true star of the film, in my opinion, is young Jibrail Nantambu, one of the sassiest kids ever, he brought many lols.

Michael Myers was pretty creepy, this is the first of all of these movies that he actually kinda scared me. His kills seemed more brutal this time around too, that nameless kid complaining about dance class getting killed near the beginning left me quite shocked.

All in all, I just feel feel fine about it, it didn’t move me strongly one way or another. Did anyone else notice the blink and you’ll miss it nod to Halloween 3: Season of the Witch?

B E R T liked these reviews