Once Upon a Time… in Hollywood

Once Upon a Time… in Hollywood ★★★½

Today I went to the flicks and checked out Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, it was hella fun, entertainment at its purest, with an absolutely all-star cast. I loved the fact that he rewrote history, we’ve seen this story told so many times already, it’s great to see a new approach. I’m not the biggest fan of Quentin Tarantino, I appreciate that he’s a legendary director and all that jazz, but he’s never been a favourite of mine, plus I think the way he treats his female actors is questionable.

Anyway, what I really loved about the film was Margot Robbie as Sharon Tate. Her performance is sublime, she is such a star, her career just keeps soaring. I’m a big fan of Sharon Tate, and I think Margot perfectly captured everything that was so great about Sharon, her spirit, her beauty, and her innocence. It’s a really beautiful performance and I think Sharon would be proud to be portrayed so respectfully.

Sharon Tate captured hearts when she was alive, and now Margot is capturing hearts in just the same way. You go, girl.

Block or Report