This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
beth’s review published on Letterboxd:
This review may contain spoilers.
- insanely tense, barely breathed during the whole thing
- not AS scary as i think it’s been hyped to be but still incredibly unnerving and tense and uncomfortable and a bit disturbing
- that first shot though! insane
- annie banging her head on the loft door made me chuckle out of fear
- alex wolff’s acting in this really hit me, especially the third act wow
- the cuts from night to day were SO COOL !!!!
- i can never talk to my cats like normal again, because that noise is the exact one i use to get their attention
- alyssa edwards is shook