Bjorlax’s review published on Letterboxd:
- Very good title card
- Too many feet shots!
- Too many good shots being ruined by feet!
- Brad Pitt in this reminds me a lot of my dad.
- I miss California
- The ending was a lot, but I loved how slow everything else was. A rare level of restraint from Tarantino
- I didnt know Sharon Tate was married to Roman Polanski!
- [Spoiler] The most shocking part about the finale was subverting the anxiety around Sharon Tate and to have her avoid crisis almost all together. It felt weirdly like a fairytale ending and I love that about it