The Wolf of Wall Street

The Wolf of Wall Street ★★★★★

Move over Gordon Gekko we have Jordon Belfort in town.
The first 5mins of this film is a part of Leo's life after Titanic was released, money,cars,houses,whores, and probably drugs. Luckily he got out of the rat race and became a professional respected actor.
Now listen up Oscar's whatever he did in the passed to piss you off, I think you should forgive this guy and hand over a Solid Gold statue because he fully deserves it. Sorry Matthew McConaughey but you may have gate crashed this film but Leo deserves it this year then you.
Leo was superb in 'Django' but this is another ball game and you love his character straight away from the beginning to the very end.
Pretty sure there are a lot of people that agree with me.
Scorsese and Leo have worked together numerous times over the years like Depp and Burton have. But the difference is their relationship is one solid bond and works 100 times better.
After having woken up the day after I am still thinking of this film and for me that is telling me how good this was.
Scorsese strikes again with a solid cast and has some incredible camera shots throughout the movie (too many to describe). He brings a lot of comedy to this film and having Jonah Hill is a good actor to have when you need that spark in your film.
Not giving anything away but the Lemon scene is absolutely hilarious and Leo here deserves an Oscar just for that.
This might not be everybody's cup of tea but it is one hella of a ride with the language barrier set to high, drug taking galore and lots of sex with a splash of violence but hey this is Scorsese so expect that when the movie begins.
Loved it.:-/)