The Bourne Supremacy ★★★★

I could virtually write the same thing for this film that I wrote about the Bourne Identity. I have seen this film 3 or 4 times now and still find it impossible to look away from the screen because of the intrigue of the story and the suspense of the action.

Instead, I am going to write about why I appreciate this film even more now. I watched the blu-ray special features after the movie, and learned a lot about how they actually filmed this movie. First off, kudos to Matt Damon for passing on a stunt man and doing all of the stunts himself. That adds a lot more to Bourne's character and plays to the realism theme of the movie. Also, looking at the technical aspects of how they filmed the car chase was amazing. When you watch it live, you are so engrossed in the chase that you don't even think how much thought and effort went into filming that.

I will say what I said about the last one. If you haven't seen these films yet, I strongly recommend doing so. Jason Bourne is one of the finest written characters ever, and he relates personally to the audience in that he doesn't have fancy gadgets and stuff, but just uses his surroundings and does what is necessary to carry forward.