brat pitt’s review published on Letterboxd:
reasons why isabelle huppert x pandora the cat is the most accurate portrayal of cat/human relationships i've ever seen onscreen:
- when isabelle huppert shakes the food container to get pandora to come out of hiding
- when isabelle constantly complains about pandora but then she's upset when pandora runs away
- when isabelle hugs her & happily says "punishment time!" when pandora returns the next day
- when pandora brings isabelle a mouse & isabelle says "is this supposed to be a compliment"
- when isabelle has a breakdown & sobs in bed while snuggling pandora