Captain America: The Winter Soldier ★★★★

"Captain America 2 is the best Marvel movie since Avengers" ?
You bet your ass it is!

Without a doubt, this movie puts Marvel Studios back on track. After the disappointing "Iron Man 3" and the just okay "Thor: The Dark World", Captain America came to show that Marvel still got it.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier feels like a sequence to it's previous film, instead of a post-Avengers fun story (I'm looking at you, Iron Man 3). Here, the Liberty Sentinel needs to deal with his past, question if he's doing the right thing (by working for S.H.I.E.L.D.), confront the corrupt system and take control of his actions by becoming the leader he needs to be (instead of settle for just following orders).

We get to bond with Steve Rogers a little better and also with Natasha Romanoff (aka Black Widow), which was gret because she doesn't have a solo movie yet and we've learned so little about her in Iron Man 2 and The Avengers. The movie has a smooth way to develop Steve's love life. We get to see Peggy Carter and also Sharon Carter. Also, the movie introduces Falcon, Captain's partner in the comics, and leaves the door open for The Winter Soldier (not saying his name to prevent spoiler) eventually taking place of Steve as Cap America.

The best thing about this movie is it's impressive coreography for the fight scenes and it's mind-blowing jaw-dropping action sequences. And fortunately, the cameras weren't too shaky and there were a few shots where we could perfectly see the actors doing things. Great stunt work, great action performances by Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson and Sebastian Stan.

Despite some "deus ex-machina" moments (like Falcon jumping the hell out of the building and tumbling into the helicopter), the film is really solid and very well done. I loved it. Can't wait to watch again.

P.S: About Easter-Eggs, cameos and mentions
Great Easter-Eggs! I haven't searched on the internet to find out more yet, but only the ones I've noticed watching the movie were great for me. I guess it's not a spoiler for me to say that Doctor Strange is briefly mentioned in the movie. The Zola appearance were also awesome. Back in "The First Avenger" we had a great shot the showed how Doc. Zola looked like in the comics. And here in The Winter Soldier the character was perfectly portrayed inside a computer system.

There are two post-credits scenes, just like Thor: The Dark World. The first one (okay, definately spoilers ahead) showed that Baron von Strucker is keeping Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch under captivity (both awesome Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen). The other one, shows that Bucky Barnes is going to find out about his past and probably eventually become one of the good guys.

I guess is needless to say how awesome is going to be to see all these heroes and anti-heroes fighting against Thanos in the third Avengers movie.