The Amazing Spider-Man 2 ★★★

There is no review for this diary entry. Add a review?

I have always said that Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 2 is the best Spider-Man movie ever. Well, probably still is, but the fact this The Amazing Spider-Man 2 makes me question my own statement proves that this movie is truly amazing.

A few days ago, I decided to stop giving ½ star ratings and I also changed the ones I have given so far to full star ratings. So, if I had to rate this movie before my new rule, It would be ★★★★½. Now, I had to decide between rate five or four stars, and I gotta say, I seriously considered giving five stars to this movie.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is a fantastic superhero movie. It's full of action, comedy (which I usually complain about the unnecessary amount of it, but in this movie it felt mostly right) and drama. Even the main element in the story I already knew it was going to happen (everyone who knows the comics would know), I was surprised of how well done it was handled in the movie.

The chemistry between Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone is ridiculous (as very good). These kids should be dating in real life. This is probably the best superhero romance in movies so far. Their chemistry was one of the pros of the first film and it's even better here.

And even Spidey's love life is kind of set up for the next movie, as well as most of the villains and other important characters (trying not to spoil anything here). Spider-Man 3 is going to be awesome.

Oh!! One thing I forgot to mention. There's one thing that is completly wrong with this production, which is the marketing. I mean, they released countless TV Spots and I heard there were SEVEN trailers for this movie. But the problem is, they gave too much away! The climax and most important happening in the movie is IN the trailers. The last freakin' scene is IN the trailers. What is wrong with Sony, man?