The Favourite

The Favourite ★★★★★

‪the tops* won this round. ‬

‪*rachel weisz

i think i whispered  murder me every time rachel was on screen no words. emma stone, you are AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL and actually kind of scared me. olivia colman......ACADEMY AWARD! PERIOD! you are OUTSTANDING and a complete gem. we do not deserve you. and rachel weisz...well, i am weak and i would like for you to suffocate me with your thighs. also you’re a brilliant actress and i love you more than anything in this world! i will follow anything you do for the rest of your life.

yorgos lanthimos, thank you for creating a world to get lost and found in - as miss weisz said. the world wouldn’t be the same without these stories you tell, especially my new favourite one.

i couldn’t stop thinking about emma stone saying she was fingering a sponge while  abigail was fingering queen anne so there’s that.

once again, rachel weisz i’m free on thursday nights and would like my skull crushed by your thighs. please respond to this and then crush my skull with your thighs on thursday night when i’m free - you can also just shoot me i literally don’t care.

brookeburns liked these reviews