Deadpool 2 ★★★★★

Loved ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😍😍 this movie!!! Eye had to sneek out off my houze to watch this in theaters. So INNOYED that eye could never watch this in 1 off my theaters. GOSH!!! Eye told my very Very VERY large dad that eye was going to smoociting with my gurlfrind in a park. He is so stupid, eye know the gurls flock like birds 🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓 but eye have never have any time for babes 👶🏻👶🏼👶🏽👶🏾👶🏿👶eyeam to busy watching R rated movie, anyway eye left my lazy old bag off potatos at home watching teevee. 1 day he going behynd bars. Eye told the theater man that eye wanted to watch Deadpool and he told me to get lost. Eye told him eye would so eye ran in a woods. Ran around in there and then eye was lost. It was never until 8 aclock that eye went back to movie theater. This time eye sneeked in back. GREAT MOVIE!!!! So much killings. So much bloodsheed. Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!!! Eye also met a babe and she sat next to me, so HAPPY!!! Eye told u babes flock to me. She is kindoff cute. We held Hands 🖐🖐🏻🖐🏼🖐🏽🖐🏾🖐🏿and then her mom came and put her in stroller. Worst time off my life. SUPER GUD MOVIE THO!!! Maybe eye will see her again. Horrible dad will never aproove off that. 1 day he going behynd bars;