Jojo Rabbit ★★★★½

"Fuck off Hitler" Same jojo same. Dare I say this will be one of the rarest occasions where I'm not gonna make a thirst line. Whew. The audacity Logan.

Okay so I wasnt excited about this movie, I dismissed it for a long time. But gave up eventually to join the hype. I was wrong. I loved it. It was simply beautiful. The cinematography, the music, the casting choices, the comedy. Stunning. The relationship between jojo and Elsa was literally adorable, how jojo's views of Jews developed and he was just a kid. Shows that children once they experience something they dont need to rely on the views of the adult figures.

As much as it hurts me to say this... this is probably my fav character scar jo has played and was defo the show stealer. And I really HATE scar jo. But rosie had my heart, she was such a pure woman and such a great mother. I was sad to see the ending that she got.

Taika as Hitler was something else. He got a lot of laughs out of me. The casting in this movie was so weird. I mean Rebel wilson? In a nazi movie? When do you see that every day? Come on Fat Amy! But yeah it was an effective casting because of how weird it was. However I do wish their german accents werent so horrible. Was it intentional idk. But yeah I loved this movie. And rosie deserved better!

Next review: I Still Believe