This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
Caitlin’s review published on Letterboxd:
This review may contain spoilers.
ZERO STARS and I’m not even halfway through it.
1. In a top secret military institution designed to study ALIENS, the evolutionary biologist is the one that DOESN’T DIE when the alien breaks free OH SO EASILY and tracks the fucker? Seriously?
2. WORST 👏🏻 DIALOGUE 👏🏻 EVER 👏🏻
3. The kid on the spectrum blowing up the asshole bully is the only redeeming thing about this movie. Also, children on the spectrum don’t generally like to be touched that much.
4. What’s with the alien dog things?
5. Even crazy soldiers don’t act like that.
6. What the fuck is this shit? Predator and Child Predator?
7. I honestly have no idea why I’m still watching this nonsense.