i'm a star, i'm a star, i'm a star.
i'm a big, bright, shining star.
This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
everything i love about pride and prejudice in order of me noticing it on my 20th (or so) rewatch
1. lizzie biting her lip and smiling at her book
2. lizzie's little hmm after she shuts her book
3. the two and a half min long tracking shot at the very start
4. the voices that flit in and out underneath dario marianelli's gorgeous 'dawn'
5. keira's gorgeous neck and everything about her
6. the way mr bennet goes "heavens.…