culkin brother advocate
the entire cast ranked from "absolutely deplorable" to "could step on my neck and I'd say thank you" :)
22. Danny Zucko: scum of the earth, men are rats, men are the FLEAS on rats
21. Cha Cha: problematic always, but also a bit of an icon despite herself
20. Sonny: looks like he SMELLS and sweat his way through this entire production
19. Coach Calhoun: sex offender vibes and a patronizing twat
18. Vince Fontaine: an actual sex offender…
I’m procrastinating and this is my most rewatched movie ever so let me rank the songs based on nothing but how often i sing them wayyYy outta tune:
10. We Go Together (i can’t do all those voices are you kidding)
9. Greased Lightnin’ (jeff conaway should’ve sang lead, i can’t let it go)
8. You're the One That I Want (all those hoohoohoos get me wheezy)
7. Sandy (john travolta solo fucking yikes)
6. Summer Nights (can’t reconcile with…
Body Heat (1981) and Chilly Scenes of Winter (1979) would make a stellar double-feature because not only do those two titles sound fucking incredible together (you’re welcome for that) they’re also both about creepy, insipid, little men who think that they’re these tantalizing womanizers, but in reality they’re just very extremely delusional. They get fucking SCREWED by the same female leads they think they’re master manipulating. It’s great, I think men are great at playing these roles.
Yes, I did think William Hurt and John Heard were the same person until right now, but my thesis still stands. Blonde men, amiright?
It’s so much more enjoyable the second time around because you’ve already reconciled with the terrible direction it’s going to take and now you can just sit back and watch Anya dance herself into a pretty sticky situation. Yeah, put on “Elouise” you creepy old motherfucker, it’s a great tune!