The Silence of the Lambs

The Silence of the Lambs ★★★★★

Hannibal Movie Marathon bc why not Round 2!!!: i have not seen the other 2 films yet but i declare this the BEST HANNIBAL FILM!!! I'd like to kiss the writers of any Hannibal media work for persevering through such horrid book material and create something watchable. Boy is this watchable!!! Love me some Jodie Foster! I totally loved how perfectly tailored this is from the book, it snipped some bad parts, cut to the chase and stitched in an overall beautiful design! Although my unpopular opinion must be said... Anthony Hopkins is my least favorite Hannibal portrayal. IM SORRY!!! OK!!! He is magnificent in this, its a 120% performance but i dont find his particular style here as accurate to the book. He presents Hannibal Lecter too scary, too obvious a horror figure and he cuts some of the charisma and smoothness as Brian Cox and Mads Mikkelsen played with such captivation. What i loved in reading the books is Hannibal moves and watches like a quiet animal predator in the night where you never see them coming. Although i do think Anthony Hopkins purposely did this to create his own version, i still applaud but it's my opinion!!! Anyways we love a classic!!!!

**Cherry™** liked these reviews