Eat the Schoolgirl: Osaka Telephone Club

Eat the Schoolgirl: Osaka Telephone Club ★★★½

From the director of, ‘Stacy’ and pre-dating that film by about 4 years, this is more bloody, less coherent and a bit shorter. It is also extremely weird, hard to follow and packed with sex and bloody death. All known bodily fluids are on show here and all exhibited within a sexually explicit context. So, a naked girl is sick down her front before her assailant cums in the stab wound he has inflicted between the merry moments of their sex and her death. I don’t think I need to go into all the gory details but rest assured that all fluids do indeed make an appearance, for good or bad! The opening sequence of phone sex seems a bit strong but it is probably the easiest sequence to take (and it’s erotic). From there on as we struggle to make sense of everything really nasty things happen, like the slit open nude girl, struggling to maintain her balance in the bath as she also struggles to stuff her intestines back inside her. There is so much more and yet the film barely runs an hour. Oh yes, there is an angel too, naked all through the film - I’m not sure if she was a schoolgirl but she didn’t get eaten. Actually nobody got eaten, unless we count the numerous scenes of oral sex. Enough!