This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
ChristopherLamb’s review published on Letterboxd:
This review may contain spoilers.
Bringin back nobody’s favorite awards show for this bad boy. Just an excuse to give my favorites. Top three of each category for most unless I couldn’t cut it to just three. First in each category is the winner for me.
🎭Favorite Supporting performances
- Tony’s breakdown while talking to the group.
- Natasha while talking to Rhodey about Clint
- Peters talking to Tony after the snap.
- Cap Wields Mjolnir
- Avengers Assemble followed by the The charge/beginning of the battle with the avengers theme playing.
- Peter with the Gauntlet riding a combo of Mjolnir, Pepper, and Pegasus/Valkyrie
😭Emotional Moments (too many. Going with 5)
- Peter/Pepper saying goodbye to Tony
- The funeral shot
- Nats death
- rocket and nebula holding hands
- Cap facing down Thanos’ Army alone
- Wide shot of Cap, Tony, and Thor looking down on Thanos
- Initial shot of Hulk and Rocket in the back of a pick up truck just because of how weird and cute it was lol
- Portals/Avengers Assemble
- the jazz bit playing while Thor’s talking about the Aether
- Beginning when Tony’s in the ship after leaving pepper the message
- Thor: I’m totally from the future
- Ant-Man: take the God damn phone
- Thors assuring Quill he’s the Captain
- “Everyone fails at who they are supposed to be, Thor. The measure of a person is how well they succeed at being who they are”
- “Hail hydra”
- “I am inevitable.”