Fucking Art The Clown man, fucking Art.
Kind of half a movie really, was just boring scene after boring scene with dumb characters. Shame really, because the trailer was interesting. I don't even care that the science was just complete fiction, it was just dull start to finish. Surprised if this isn't near the bottom of my list, come the end of the year. It was almost like they didn't know the genre they wanted to go for, kept meandering towards one genre but never really making it leaving us with some messy romance set in front of a not so dramatic science fiction backdrop.
- Shaky cam does NOT hide shoddy action or poor choreography.
- Dialogue needs more than exposition dumps every few minutes.
- Why Sci-fi? What was the point?
- Iron Fist had better choreography, there, I said it.
- HOW was this only 85 minutes long, it felt like 3 hours!
It doesn't even qualify as so bad it's good, it doesn't even come close to a fun B-movie, it is just shite on every level.
*deep breath* hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahaahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah
I guess Oscar Isaac and Olivia Wilde put out decent performances.