Trolls

Trolls ★★★½

Featured YouTube review by Avi Saks
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dJPYh5B57s

Featured written review by Michael Kaye
First off, the cast is amazing. I follow press junkets and other assorted media coverage religiously, so for the past 6 months I've gotten myself very acquainted with pretty much everyone involved, but especially the two main stars, Anna Kendrick as Princess Poppy and Justin Timberlake as Branch. Their relationship is pretty much the emotional core of the film, and it works because the two characters are not just polar opposites of each other, but the actors themselves are playing against type. Poppy is overly bubbly and optimistic, while Kendrick (if you've ever seen her Twitter) speaks fluent sarcasm and can be brutally honest. Branch spends most of the movie as a grumpy party pooper, but he's voiced by Justin Timberlake; must I explain further? The supporting cast is great; you have Zooey Deschanel playing Bridget, the scullery maid to Christopher Mintz-Plasse as King Gristle Jr., the leader of the Bergens. Other great performances come from people such as James Corden, Russell Brand, Gwen Stefani, John Cleese, Jeffrey Tambor and Christine Baranski as the villainous Chef.

Read the rest of the review at
www.geeksgamers.com/movies/568-trolls-film-review.html